Primary Colours® Model of Leadership
Change Associates uses the Primary Colours® Model of Leadership and its associated toolkit, under an exclusive affiliate relationship, to identify and develop high performing leaders through:
- Leadership and management development
- Team formation and development
- Talent and succession management
- Change readiness
How does it work?
Primary Colours® Leadership Assessment combines the rigour of NEO personality assessment with the clarity of Primary Colours® to provide a robust prediction of leadership style and effectiveness.
Leaders take up to three online personality surveys (including NEO PI-R), each recognised as excellent in its field and mapped on to the Primary Colours® Model.
The results are combined with insights from the Primary Colours® 360 feedback survey to discover how self-assessment of current behaviour compares to the evaluation of colleagues.
An assessor then takes the leader through an intensive interview to explore his or her current role, aspirations, interests, and earlier life to build a comprehensive profile. This is used to write a personalised leadership report which can range from a bullet point summary through to a comprehensive, but concise report on leadership capability and the psychological factors that underpin it.
You choose the level of assessment, ranging from a forensic in-depth analysis recommended for your top team, to a lighter touch process for line managers and emerging talent.
Primary Colours® Team Alignment is a two-day process that combines facilitated discussions with insights from psychometric assessments. Findings are presented individually and in aggregate form to the group.
The process explores:
- Business aims and objectives
- The current position
- What helps and what hinders current performance
- Actions that need to be taken in the next six months
- Implications for the leadership team
- Collective leadership competence gaps.
You get a candid view of how your leadership team performs and how it is perceived, and a clear action plan for the next stage in your organisation’s growth.Get in touch to find out more
- Keeping the RAF in the air – Change Management for Airbus Military UK - 2 March 2023
- How to keep your staff engaged during a downturn - 23 February 2023
- How long is too long for a CEO? - 29 November 2022